Monday, May 4, 2009

HAVE FUN

Deliberately refused to work on last Saturday due to the "Jogoya Night".
I am damn despaired on the fressnesh of the food. Before that, i heard a numerous positive comments from others such as Jogoya is a classy buffets restaurant. It is out of my expectation especially the low quality of Hagedaz Ice cream and staffs' attitude. Anyhow, i did have a cheerful gathering night with you all guys. Specially thanks to Yee as he was giving me the opportunity to join their Annual Dinner Night.

Mr. Tim, can we go to other buffet restaurant?


After the dinner, we headed to Pure Bar. Fatigue is unable to affect our clubbing mood. An unhappy event occured as Ah khoon's phone was missing.

To Crystal: Hope you will be with us for the clubbing night. Take care of your health.

P/S: I was unable to join my gangs to Batu Pahat on last Friday. So sad. Guys, next time we go again. Gexiao, please send me the Jogoya photo as well.

0 comments: