Monday, August 24, 2009

I AM BACK

Damn sorry to my fellow guys that i did not update my recent context. It's my fault. Everyone is keep asking me that how was my life lately. Gangs, i am passing the days greatly under my little boy's caring. Finally, the occurence of repentent matter increased his realization level of the meaning of family. I am always be here, my little boy.

Have gone to Dreambox with Ci and Eric.


She is immersed in her singing world.

Have followed my friends to Muar as they were missing me so much. Suddenly, i think of the Otak-Otak and Ikan Bakar. Gosh, i am hungry now.

I love Muar's sunset.

It will be fantastic if you are here.

Let's talk about my training days in Lee & Lim Consultant Firm. I am so lucky to acquaint with a gangs of kind-hearted colleagues especially my mother - Ms Ho. She always giving me the helping hand when i could not get the balances. I did celebrate her 25th birthday in Awana Asia. That's cool night since all the girls were putting on makeup included Jean.


Jean and Vick.


Mother's birthday cake.



Mother (Joycelyn) and Vick.


Father (Allen) and Vick.

Father (Joe) and Vick.

Vick and Ms Toh.


Spent a leisure weekend with Ci and Eric in the Saggih Waterfall. Eric is a skillful chief as he prepared the tasty meal for us. Brother, thanks you so much.

Eric, on diet please!



P/S: Attempt to update my Cameron Highland post quickly. Be patient, friends.

0 comments: