Friday, June 5, 2009

Boys, you're not allowed

Purposely went to Pavillion with gangs on previous Friday since Swarovski kept calling me to apprehend my bracelet. Apart from this, i hoped to get-together with my machi girls. Anyhow, the girls said that: No boys for tonight. I asked that: Girls, what are you going to rock with? Hidden the status? Come on! It's your night today.Hereafter, i headed to take lunch in "Dragon-i" with the girls. Basically, personally appraisal of the foods is only reaching the pass level except the "Mini Bun". Whatsoever, it is a pleasantly meal time for the girls to gossip.

Mel and Vick

Vick, Mel, Chin

Started my shopping plan so as to obtain some formal suits. Hmm, i desired to UK's Top Shop and Esprit because they provide more clothing options. Damn disappointed on the stocks in Malaysia's branch. Dearie, i miss the shopping days in UK. Soon after, i decided to take a drink in KimGarry with all the companions as i was totally not in the shoping mood due to my tiring. I need a break, guys.

Assuredly can't forgo the golden chance to club in Poppy Garden at the night. So sorry to put Ryan in the trouble for taking care of three girls. Anyway, it's an enjoyable clubbing night with you. Before the clubbing session, all the girls is crazy to take the photo in OldTown. Beside that, we shared about own feelings and thoughts about the relationship. I feels that everyone is taking the risk of gambling in the love. There is no win-win circumtances in the relationship. I begin to wonder of the presence of " Soul Mate."




Quite a long time did not act to be a cutie girl

- The end of girls' gathering -

0 comments: