Monday, June 15, 2009

My surrounding is full of your sweet loves

Having a clubbing night on Friday because Doraemon wants to "woo" Mel. However, Doraemon bungled the nice atmosphere so as to his call. Friend, makes an all-out effort. Mel told me tha she wants to upgrade her dancing skills. Well, it is my girl's turn to discharge her charming power to the guys. Babe, i am waiting for you. Let's rock together!


Vick and Mel

Ricky and Vick

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss

Vick and Ci

Vick and Eric ( Don't upset anymore, peep)

Sheng and Vick

Ci and Vick

Dancing queen

Had a sweet interlocution with my beloved boyfriend on last Saturday. Dear, i feel badly for my heedless discourse and motion which might hurt you. Sorry, you know that i have no intention of it. Thankgiving of your indulgence and pamper. You are my precious lover. Heart you!

Guys, do not misread my boy's character. In fact, he is a warm-hearted boy. He was trying to suffice my request to act cute. Adorable. After the conversation, i went to Dataran Pahlawan to catch up my movie - Blood: The Last Vampire. The guys decided to countermand the clubbing plan in Aloha due to their lassitude. This slow-witted movie almost killed me in all the times. What the hell. It's boring, man!

Went for singing session on the noon of Sunday. Unbelievable! The groom coincidentally looks alike my boy. The happiness of the perfect couple began to raise up my jealousy. My collegue said that i am mad in marriage. Hey, girls are always seeking for their ideal husband! A boy was covertly kissing my face duing my working time. Little Jay, he is fearless of my boy's anger. Amiable kid!

Jay ( My boss' eldest son) and Vick

After finshed my work, i went to Jaya Jusco with Hero and Mel as they need to buy the japanese receipe. Everone was interesting on my clothing style. I admit that it is odd to shopping by wearing the boots and mini skirt. Then, we went to Mahkota Parade to pick up my skin care products. Damn exhausted! In the night time, i went to Dataran Pahlawan for a scarry movie - " Drag me to hell" with Mel, Doraemon and Ricky. It's remarkable because i enjoyed the boggle part of the movie. I screamed out from the beginning until the ending of the film.

P/s: Restored my industry training mood for Monday. Waiting for coming weekend.

1 comments:

Pigpapa-skyy said...

ohh babe vick>~,<
how come be ur fulfilling life!!

so long we never meet together jor...
inside here i saw ci! ck them.... ha! miss them so much'!!!

im was buzy at K.L.. work over tere...
so, pls 4giv me tat i dont hv to contact urs...

but now more easyly to chat...
support ur blog ya^~< V