Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet with Manchester United


Watching UEFA Champions League now - MU vs Barcelona.
I was abruptly thinking to update my visit of Manchester United in England. Seiously, i am not the MU's super fans as David Beckham has changed to AC Milan. However, the superior performance of MU can't be questioned. Is it right, Datok Khim?

Trophies and my visiting pass card

I bought one Jersey to Mr. Water (No.7)

My boy has several favourites : AC Milan, MU, Barcelona

Fishy and Vick ( The wall is fulled of MU player names)

Tactics Board of MU

The guide was giving the briefing of MU

Some of the friends were asking me:" Is the football field big?"
" Normal size, my dear." Yet, it is exhausted to run over the field.

I couldn't tolerate to the coldness when i looked around MU history. It's freeze to death. Anyway, i was having the greatest enjoyment with my boy. MU fans, do not miss out the occasion to visit the MU football field. It's fanstatic.


- The end of my visit in Old Trafford -

0 comments: